Arborists Required - Coventry
Beechwood Trees and Landscapes Ltd
About the CompanyEstablished in 1998 Beechwood Trees Ltd is an Arb Association approved contractor and one of the UK’s leading arboricultural contractors and an innovative business within our industry. Covering the Midlands area we carry out a broad range of contracts ranging from domestic to local authority clients. We take great pride in our reputation and our commitment to quality, employee and public safety and the environment which has gained us ISO 9001 (Quality), 14001 (Environmental), OHSAS 18001 (H&S)
About the jobBeechwood Trees and Landscapes Ltd are a well established, Arb Approved Contractor, based in Coventry and covering mainly the Midlands.
We have an exciting opportunity employ full time, experienced tree surgeons to join our professional team.
The successful candidates should have excellent arboricultural knowledge and experience, alongside additional health and safety experience such as filling in paperwork and inspection sheets.
• Excellent Salary plus overtime and bonus scheme
• 28 Days holiday including bank holidays
• Pension scheme
• Full PPE and company uniform
We will offer you an excellent work environment, with a large range of modern arboricultural equipment.
We encourage and promote continual development and will provide further industry based training to continue your professional career in the industry.
Preferred SkillsMinimum Requirements for the position are:
• all relevant NPTC qualifications
• an industry certification
• a full UK driving license (ideally with C1+E)
• a proven track record in all aspects of tree work with the ability to demonstrate excellent climbing and tree surgery skills
• proven experience and the ability to lead a team, safely and efficiently will be beneficial
Apply for this job
Apply directly to the employer by clicking the button below. Looking for jobs like this? Use our JOB ALERT system on our FREE jobseeker account.See more Tree Surgery jobs
Arbsites Ltd makes no representations or warranties in relation to employment offered or information provided by advertisers. It is the applicant’s duty to fully investigate any company and agree terms before accepting employment.