Arboricultural Consultant - Winchester
Arbor Call Ltd
About the CompanyArbor Call Ltd is an Arb Approved, rapidly expanding company, predominantly covering Hampshire and the surrounding borders.
Our work ranges from private gardens, residential and commercial clients through to local authority and nationwide builders.
We pride ourselves on delivering a high standard, professional service, made easier by having the latest equipment and machinery.
About the jobArbor Call Ltd are looking to recruit an experienced, full-time Arboricultural Consultant to join our friendly team based in the Winchester Area.
The successful candidate will be working with our large existing client base whilst prospecting new business, undertaking site surveys and producing written reports to the required scope of BS5837:2012, assisting with tender preparations and project costings, providing guidance to clients on arboricultural issues and working collaboratively within a multi-disciplinary team.
We are offering a salary of £30,000 - £40,000 + per annum (negotiable, depending on experience), a company vehicle, further training opportunities, and 28 days annual leave inclusive of public holidays.
To apply, please submit your CV by clicking the apply button below.
Preferred SkillsEssential Qualifications
• Technicians Certificate in Arboriculture (Level 4 or above, or equivalent)
• Professional Tee Inspection qualification
• A sound level of arboricultural knowledge, including tree identification, inspection and necessary management
• Previous experience undertaking tree condition surveys, the production of BS5837 level surveys and reporting work, the management of trees on development sites and familiarity with Statutory Designations relating to trees.
• Knowledge of relevant UK and EC legislation, guidance and policy relating to arboricultural matters.
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, in particular, the ability to write concise technical reports.
• A flexible approach to work to meet peaks in demands, as the role may involve occasional overnight stays within the UK.
• Must be professional, organised and have a thorough approach to work which demonstrates an attention to detail.
• A full UK driving licence is required.
• Production of AutoCAD drawings
• Lantra Professional Tree Inspection qualification
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office, GIS and industry graphics packages
• Evidence of recent CPD activity within the arboricultural industry
Apply for this job
Apply directly to the employer by clicking the button below. Looking for jobs like this? Use our JOB ALERT system on our FREE jobseeker account.See more Technical Arb jobs
Arbsites Ltd makes no representations or warranties in relation to employment offered or information provided by advertisers. It is the applicant’s duty to fully investigate any company and agree terms before accepting employment.