Climber / Team leader - Rutland
Tommy Plummer Tree Services ltd
About the CompanyTPTS ltd, based in Rutland, undertakes tree work and consultancy in the East Midlands: primarily undertaking domestic work with some larger private sector contracts.
We are an Arboricultural Association Approved Contractor, CHAS accredited and have Trustmark status. We have an excellent reputation for customer services, the quality of our work and safety.
About the jobWe are looking for a full-time experienced Climber who will be an active member of the team and adopt the role of lead arborist for a team.
The candidate should be self-motivated, responsible, presentable, must be able to undertake work to a high quality and be a good communicator.
Preferred SkillsESSENTIAL REQUIREMENTS:
• Minimum 3 years regular climbing experience
• Full UK driving licence,
• Have experience in maintaining arboricultural machinery
• Hold current CS30, CS31, CS38, CS39 (or equivalent)
• Be able to demonstrate a wide range of arboricultural skills and knowledge
• Be highly motivated and a committed team player
• Be capable of running and training a small team as an assertive but approachable leader
• Be flexible and reliable
• Possess excellent customer communication skills
• B+E endorsement for trailer towing
• NPTC CS41
• NPTC Brushwood chipper
• IPAF/NPTC MEWP qualification
• NRSWA Streetworks card
• First Aid at Work
• A formal arboricultural qualification
Apply for this job
Apply directly to the employer by clicking the button below. Looking for jobs like this? Use our JOB ALERT system on our FREE jobseeker account.See more Tree Surgery jobs
Arbsites Ltd makes no representations or warranties in relation to employment offered or information provided by advertisers. It is the applicant’s duty to fully investigate any company and agree terms before accepting employment.