Principle Arboriculture Consultant - Redditch
About the CompanyWe are Acorn Environmental Management Group (AEMG); offering specialist arboriculture and landscape maintenance and tree consultancy services throughout Birmingham and the UK. We offer an array of expert services including tree surgery, arboricultural consultancy, landscaping and the control of invasive and noxious weeds.
About the jobPrincipal Arboricultural Consultant
Acorn Environmental Management Group is one of the largest Arboricultural, Landscape, Consultancy and Management service providers in the UK. Our services include all aspects of Arboriculture, Hard and Soft Landscaping, Ecological Mitigation Works, Vegetation Clearance, Rope Access and Industry Training Services.
Our capability statement is “Managing our Natural Environment” which underpins all of our services and our approach to our operations.
We are looking to appoint a Principal Consultant, based at our head office in Redditch. The successful applicant will be responsible for the delivery of contracts for public, commercial and private sector organisations, as well as continuing to develop the Consultancy department.
We are currently on the framework for large governmental organisations, we work for highways, local authorities, housing associations, as well as the Forestry Commission supporting APH agencies, DEFRA and other government organisations. We carry out decay detection inspections, using the latest PiCUS and Resistograph equipment as well as climbing inspections.
Preferred SkillsQualifications and Experience
We are looking for candidates holding:
• A minimum QCF Level 6 Qualification in Arboriculture or equivalent
• A minimum 5 years’ experience of Arboricultural Consultancy
• LANTRA Professional Tree Inspector
• A full UK driving license
The successful candidate must be able to demonstrate the following:
• Significant experience within commercial arboricultural consultancy
• Experience working and managing large scale projects
• An innovative approach that will deliver growth without compromising safety or quality
• Strong levels of leadership and managerial capabilities
• Experience with data collection software.
• Knowledge of GIS mapping and AutoCAD is desirable but not essential.
• Competitive salary, based on qualifications and experience
• 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays
• Company vehicle, including fuel card
• Company pension scheme
• An annual professional institution subscription
• Training as part of an individual CPD commitment
How to Apply –
Please submit your current CV with your salary expectations, outlining why you think you would be a suitable candidate for the role to our Managing Director – Kevin O’Rourke by clicking the apply button below.
Apply for this job
Apply directly to the employer by clicking the button below. Looking for jobs like this? Use our JOB ALERT system on our FREE jobseeker account.See more Technical Arb jobs
Arbsites Ltd makes no representations or warranties in relation to employment offered or information provided by advertisers. It is the applicant’s duty to fully investigate any company and agree terms before accepting employment.