Grounds Person / Plant Health Care Technician
Bartlett Tree Experts Ltd UK
About the CompanyWe provide a range of quality tree services using a scientific approach to tree and plant healthcare.
Bartlett Tree Experts are an Arboricultural Association Approved Contractor, a CHAS accredited contractor and have ISA certified arborists.
About the jobWe have an opportunity for a professional, self-motivated Grounds Person / Plant Health Care Technician for our office near Cirencester.
What will I actually do?
The role involves performing all functions of the integrated pest management programme, including administration, scheduling, inspections, sampling, treatments, inventories, equipment maintenance, record keeping, report writing and customer relations
• monitor, diagnose, and treat insect, disease, and cultural conditions of trees and shrubs
• effectively operate, calibrate, and maintain equipment
• also work as a member of a tree crew under the Crew Leader’s supervision
What can we offer you
• A competitive wage for 40 hours per week dependent on skills and qualifications
• 20 days annual leave plus bank holidays
• Uniform, PPE and climbing kit
• Productivity bonus scheme
• Team building programme
• Company pension
All required training and refresher training provided. We are fully committed to invest in the continued professional development for all our employees
Preferred Skills• have prior experience of working in the tree care industry
• have an understanding of species-specific insects, diseases and cultural trending practices
• demonstrate sound knowledge of Health and Safety
• work to best industry practice
• focus on providing a high level of Customer Service
• have a desire to produce the highest possible standard of work
Applicants must have PA1, PA6 (or equivalent) and a C1+E driving licence.
Apply for this job
Apply directly to the employer by clicking the button below. Looking for jobs like this? Use our JOB ALERT system on our FREE jobseeker account.See more Tree Surgery jobs
Arbsites Ltd makes no representations or warranties in relation to employment offered or information provided by advertisers. It is the applicant’s duty to fully investigate any company and agree terms before accepting employment.