Climbing Arborist - Oxfordshire
Treetech Arboricultural Services Ltd
About the CompanyTreetech Arboricultural Services Ltd offers all aspects of tree care
Our company is based in Chipping Norton Oxfordshire, bordering both Gloucestershire and Warwickshire.
Treetech provides a professional, efficient service with consistant quality standards at all times.
Our reputation as an up to date professional tree care company with a passion for high standards and safe working practices, is held through all our customer base from domestic, commercial and local authority.
About the jobWe are looking for a Climbing Arborist with a passion for the industry.
What we can offer you:
- A diverse range of work (excluding utility)
- A minimum 2 x CPD per annum.
- Team that are interested in modern practices and equipment.
- Established company which invests into new equipment.
- A relaxed friendly environment.
- A company that is focused on quality.
- Range of up to date machinery to assist work.
- A company open to new ideas and with a genuine care for the job.
- Development roles within the business for the right candidate.
- Very competitive salary dependant on experience.
- Quality company uniform and PPE.
- 28 Days annual leave and pension scheme.
- Basic Arboricultural Academic qualification or proof of work based skills preferred.
- NPTC CS30/31/38/39
- 2 Years climbing experience.
- Driving licence (preferred B+E although not essential)
Please send CV to Louise Spencer by clicking the apply button below or mail: Treetech, Lower Buildings, Sarsden, Oxfordshire OX7 6PN.
Preferred Skills- NPTC
- Driving Licence
- Team work
- Strong work ethic
- Basic arboricultural knowledge.
Apply for this job
Apply directly to the employer by clicking the button below. Looking for jobs like this? Use our JOB ALERT system on our FREE jobseeker account.See more Tree Surgery jobs
Arbsites Ltd makes no representations or warranties in relation to employment offered or information provided by advertisers. It is the applicant’s duty to fully investigate any company and agree terms before accepting employment.