In House Arboriculturalist - Nationwide
About the jobSummary of Role
The key focus for this role is to develop our range of Tree Root Protection Systems by calling on all specifiers to generate specifications, providing seminars, offering solutions to customer design requests, sales calls and project management of new and existing projects.
• Understand the Geosynthetics Limited business plan and philosophy
• Achieve personal and teams targets
• Carry out CPD style presentations
• Assist in the development of the Tree Root Protection Department, internally and externally.
• Development and sales of our Tree Root Protection Systems by discovering and establishing new specifications and identifying potential projects
• Increase Company Brand awareness within Construction/Civil Engineering sectors
• Promote Company products and services
• Pre and post site advice, visits and assistance
• Work effectively within the team to ensure market leading standards of customer care and satisfaction at all times.
• Fully utilise and update current CRM system
• Provide technical assistance and recommendations as required for both internal and external customers
Preferred SkillsRequirements of the Role
Applicants should have–
• Experience in practical arboriculture although this is not essential
• Experience working within an arboricultural consultancy or surveying with specific knowledge of BS5837
• An understanding of trees in relations to planning
• An understanding of no dig / minimal dig construction within root protection areas
• Experience with public speaking and presenting to small and large groups.
• Computer literate.
• Willing to travel throughout the UK
• Level 4 Diploma / HND in Arboriculture or equivalent
• BSc Hons in a land based or environmental subject (not essential)
• Lantra Professional Tree Inspector (PTI) (not essential)
The role would ideally suit someone who is looking for a new challenge by entering into specialist sales and marketing.
Apply for this job
Apply directly to the employer by clicking the button below. Looking for jobs like this? Use our JOB ALERT system on our FREE jobseeker account.
See more Technical Arb jobs
Arbsites Ltd makes no representations or warranties in relation to employment offered or information provided by advertisers. It is the applicant’s duty to fully investigate any company and agree terms before accepting employment.