Arborist Team Leader Opportunity - Bury St. Edmunds
About the job
SP Landscapes & Tree Contractors is a family-run business that works with local authorities, small commercial businesses and domestic clients offering all aspects of tree work. As an Arboricultural Association Approved Contractor, we offer our clients the highest level of service and have heavily invested in the latest equipment to ensure that we can meet our clients needs.
We are looking for a qualified and experienced Tree Surgeon to join our company to fulfil a Team Leader role. This will include ensuring that jobs are completed to specification, to a high standard and in a safe and efficient manner. As a minimum you will need to hold the basic NPTC ground-based and aerial qualifications including CS30, CS31, CS38, CS39 and Chipper, however any advanced qualifications such as CS32, CS40, CS41, Mewp and Stump grinder are desirable.
As a prospective employee, it is important that everyone who works for us shares our values. We have a positive attitude to training, and continued staff development, and support our employees growth.
Contact us today to discuss joining our friendly team and becoming a valued member of our company.
Do you have any of the following?
- Relevant NPTC qualifications
- A recognized industry certification
- A full UK driving license
- Proven track record in all aspects of tree work with the ability to demonstrate climbing and tree surgery skills.
- Prior experience of leading a team would be preferential but not essential.
Then give us a call today 01638 750186
- Excellent salary package
- Company uniform & full PPE provided
- Personal climbing equipment and chainsaws issued
- Guaranteed annual training to help your development
- 28 days holiday including bank holiday, increasing to 32 days holiday
- Pension scheme
About the Company
SP Landscapes & Tree Contractors Ltd
At S.P. Landscapes & Tree Contractors, we have over 25 years of experience delivering high quality tree and landscaping services for the most demanding projects. Our high attention to detail, commitment to quality and customer satisfaction, combined with the extensive experience provided by our dedicated and friendly team.