Team Leader / Climber
JJL Trees Ltd
About the CompanyWe look after clients both within the private and commercial sector covering all aspects of tree care.
As leading contractors we are conscious of offering a quality service to our customers and to our members of staff competitive rates, ongoing training and the chance to work within a hard working, committed friendly and family environment.
About the jobAn exciting opportunity has risen to join the Family at JJL Trees as we are seeking to employ 1 or 2 Climbing Aborists
• Undertake a High level of routine and specialised general tree work including, but not limited to pruning, hedge cutting, removal of trees.
• Driving Company vehicles and towing.
• Maintain tools responsibly, including cleaning, oiling and sharpening as directed. Damaged or lost items to be reported to your supervisor.
• Must work responsibly as will not always be supervised
• Accept responsibility and work collaboratively to achieve results
• Communicate effectively, to keep managers informed, and listen and ask questions to ensure understanding
• Be efficient and organised, helping to introduce company system's.
• Be reliable in your attendance.
Preferred SkillsPERSONAL QUALITIES
• Professional attitude
• Innovative and self-motivated
• Must be a team player and be respectful of other operatives within the team
• Will have an excellent communication and people management skills.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS PREFERRED
• Minimum 7 years industry knowledge.
• Hold a full current UK Manual driving license
• Ideally the applicant should have these or equivalent qualifications:
• 002001 City & Guilds NPTC Chainsaw Maintenance or 002002 City & Guilds NPTC Cross-cut Using a Chainsaw
• 002003 City & Guilds Chainsaw Maintenance & Cross-cutting or 002013 City & Guilds Tree Climbing & Aerial Rescue
• 002106 City & Guilds Aerial Rescue Operations or 002108 City & Guilds Aerial Cutting of Trees with Chainsaw Using Free-fall techniques
• 002109 City & Guilds Aerial Tree Rigging
• 002113 City & Guilds Aerial Tree Pruning
Apply for this job
Apply to the employer directly, click the button below.
Want jobs like this? Use our JOB ALERT system via jobseeker account.See more Tree Surgery jobs
Arbsites Ltd makes no representations or warranties in relation to employment offered or information provided by advertisers. It is the applicant’s duty to fully investigate any company and agree terms before accepting employment.