Terms and Conditions of Use
ARBJOBS.COM and ARBJOBS.CO.UK
Arbjobs.com & Arbjobs.co.uk is owned, operated and made available by N.C.Pott Trading as Arbsites Ltd.
1. Application of these conditions of use
By accessing or using any part of Arbjobs you agree to be bound by the following conditions of use. If you do not wish to be bound by these conditions, you may not access or use Arbjobs.
We may change these conditions at any time without any notice to you. By your continued access and use of Arbjobs you agree to be bound by the most current version of the conditions of use. Please check these conditions periodically for any changes that have been made.
2. Copyright and database right
Except where otherwise noted, Arbjobs owns legally and beneficially all the intellectual property rights in the content of all the Arbjobs web pages (including the design, text, graphics and arrangement thereof) and in the software used therein. Such intellectual property rights include, without limitation, copyrights and database rights in the information displayed as Arbjobs Search results which are extracted from a compilation owned by Arbjobs. © . 2002.
“Arbjobs.com" and "Arbjobs.co.uk" are service marks of Arbsites and are a trademark of Arbsites. All other trademarks, product names and company names or logos cited anywhere on Arbjobs are the property of their respective owners.
4. Permitted uses
Save as provided below, no materials from Arbjobs may be copied, downloaded, reproduced, broadcast, shown or played in public, republished, uploaded, posted, stored, transmitted or distributed in any way or adapted or changed in any way.
Arbjobs will take active measures to ensure that no unauthorised use or breach of its intellectual property rights is committed.
Subject to applicable third party content providers' licences, you are allowed to access the arbjobs database, to make a copy of the results of any searches made in that database, and to use those results PROVIDED that none of such access, copying and use falls into, is preparatory to or enables any of the categories of prohibited conduct referred to below, and provided that none of such access, copying and use is for the purpose of and in the course of any business. For the avoidance of doubt, and without prejudice to the below mentioned prohibited conduct, such access, copying and use is permitted even for a business if such conduct is merely incidental to the business.
For the avoidance of doubt and without limitation, you are expressly prohibited from:
i. modifying the data or other material from Arbjobs ("the Data") or merging the Data with any other data;
ii. selling or trading in materials copied from the Data;
iii. using or redistributing the Data for the purposes of compiling databases, lists or directories, other than as and to the extent necessary to use the Data for a use not prohibited by this paragraph 4;
iv. providing commercial information, redistributing or reproduction of the same by the press or media or through any commercial network, cable or satellite system;
v. issuing questionnaires, reply cards or similar for the purpose of data capture or verification;
vi. permitting or allowing the Data to infringe or otherwise prejudice our proprietary rights;
vii. using the Data:
• For any unlawful purpose or purpose that is likely to bring any part of Arbjobs into disrepute or to cause any part of arbjobs embarrassment;
• To send any message or communication which is offensive, abusive, indecent, obscene or menacing;
• In any way that would be reasonably expected to cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety;
• As source targeting material or contact data for any kind of telemarketing, direct marketing, viral or other electronic marketing activity on your own behalf or on behalf or for the benefit of another party.
5. No licence
Except as expressly provided, nothing contained in these conditions or anywhere on Arbjobs shall be construed as conferring any licence under any of Arbjobs or any third party's intellectual property rights.
6. Disclaimer of representations and warranties
Arbjobs is provided by Arbsites on an "as is" and "as and when available" basis to users. You use arbjobs at your own risk.
Arbsites and its associated content provider organisations make considerable efforts to make information made available via arbjobs as accurate as possible but no warranty or fitness is implied.
Neither Arbjobs nor any of its officers, directors, shareholders, employees, affiliates, agents, third party content providers, sponsors, licensers, or the like, makes any representation or warranty or condition, either express or implied, to you:
• that Arbjobs will be uninterrupted or error-free;
• that Arbjobs or the computer server from which Arbjobs is made available, are free of viruses or other harmful components;
• to the accuracy, content, timeliness, completeness, legality, reliability, quality or suitability of any information, advice, content, service, search results, products or merchandise provided through Arbjobs.
Arbjobs makes and you receive, no representations, warranties or conditions, express or implied, statutory or otherwise with respect to:
• Arbjobs, its content, merchandise, services, documents, information, items or materials provided by Arbjobs in connection with the use of Arbjobs ; or
• any goods or services or information received through or advertised on Arbjobs or received through links provided on Arbjobs.
including without limitation no representations, warranties or conditions of merchantability, suitability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement of proprietary rights or otherwise.
No oral advice or written information given by Arbjobs or its affiliates, or any of its officers, directors, employees, agents, providers, merchants, sponsors, licensers, or the like, will create a representation, a warranty or condition nor should you rely on any such information or advice.
In jurisdictions that do not allow the exclusion or disclaimer of certain warranties, the above exclusion may not apply to you.
7. Provision of advice
Arbjobs is not an agent for and does not vouch for those persons, companies and other organisations whose goods or services may be displayed or referred to in Arbjobs, nor for the availability, suitability or prices of such goods and services nor for the legal entitlement, competences, professional qualifications, trade certifications, or memberships of trade associations of such persons, companies or other organisations.
Arbjobs advises users to satisfy themselves as to the exact type and nature of goods or services being offered or qualifications held by those persons, companies and other organisations whose goods or services may be displayed or referred to in Arbjobs.
Arbjobs may make available certain information provided by third parties. Arbjobs recommends that before you use any such information with respect to any issues or questions that you may have relating to medicine, law, accounting or any other profession you seek advice from a qualified professional.
Arbjobs may make available certain financial information provided by third parties, including information regarding industries, companies, stocks, investments and securities. Such investment information is for information purposes only and you should not construe it as investment advice or use it for trading or investing purposes. Financial investments bear varying degrees of risk. Arbjobs strongly discourages you from making any investment decision based upon information that you cannot confirm and strongly recommends that you seek advice from a qualified financial advisor before you make any financial investment.
8. Limitation of liability
Neither Arbsites nor its associated content provider organisations seek to limit or exclude liability for death or personal injury arising from their negligence.
Under no circumstances will Arbsites or any of its officers, directors, shareholders, employees, affiliates, agents, sponsors, licensers, or any other party involved in the creation, production, maintenance or distribution of Arbjobs be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages (including but not limited to loss of profits, business, anticipated savings, goodwill, use of data or other intangible losses) that result from either:
• the use and reliance on Arbjobs; or
• the inability to use Arbjobs; or
• mistakes, omissions, interruptions, suspension, termination, deletion of files or e-mail, errors, defects, viruses, delays in operation, transmission or service response time, or any failure of performance with respect to Arbjobs including without limitation those arising from acts of God, communications failure, theft, destruction or unauthorised access to Arbjobs records, programs or services; or
• merchandise, products or services received through or advertised on Arbjobs and merchandise, products or services received through or advertised on any links provided on Arbjobs; or
• information or advice received through or advertised on Arbjobs and information or advice received through or advertised on any links provided on Arbjobs; or
• any information, data, text, messages and other materials that you email, post, upload, reproduce, transmit or is otherwise distributed using Arbjobs.
Arbjobs is unable to ensure or guarantee the security of any information transmitted over the Internet. Any information or data which you transmit to or by using Arbjobs is done at your own risk and Arbjobs shall not be responsible or liable for any damages or injury that may result from transmitting such information.
If any jurisdiction does not allow the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, liability is limited to the fullest extent permitted by law.
These conditions and any and all documents specifically referenced herein constitute the entire agreement between you and Arbjobs with respect to the subject matter hereof. If any provision contained in these conditions is determined by a court of competent jurisdiction to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable, that provision shall be severed from these conditions and the remaining provisions shall continue in full force and effect.
10. Jurisdiction and governing law
These conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England. Arbsites controls Arbjobs from within the country of England. It can, however, be accessed from other places around the world. Although these places may have different laws from those of England, by accessing Arbjobs you agree that the laws of England, without regard to rules relating to conflict of laws, will apply to all matters relating to your use of Arbjobs. You and Arbjobs also agree to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts, with respect to such matters. Users of Arbjobs accessing it from places outside of England acknowledge that they do so voluntarily and are responsible for complying with local laws.
Refund Policy for Advertising Purchased Online and Policy Regarding Cancellation of Services advertising Purchased Online. In compliance with trading laws and best practice, purchasers have the following rights of cancellation. 7 days right to cancel (after payment) - a full refund will be issued within 30 days. All refunds are made from cleared funds.
Arbsites Ltd, Heather Lodge, Abney, Nr Hathersage S32 1AH Tel +44 1433 651121
Should a dispute arise it will be judged solely under UK law in the UK.